Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Review: MAC ProLongwear Foundation + Swatches & FOTD!

Product Info: A long-wear foundation that gives up to 15 hours of wear in any environmental condition. Lightweight and creamy, applies smoothly to provide sheer to medium coverage. Even in hot and humid conditions, controls oil to keep skin fresh, natural and flawless. Provides everyday SPF protection. (10 spf)

It costs $29.50 for a 1 oz bottle. Studio Fix Fluid is $26.00 for 1 oz. I'm guessing because of the pump Pro Longwear is a couple dollars more expensive. (Satinfinish also has a pump and it is $29.50)

Sample Jar of MAC Prolongwear Foundation in the shade NC35.

Pictured from Left to Right: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC40, MAC Prolongwear Foundation NC35 & MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30. I didn't have any other NC35 foundations to compare it to. It appears peachier than the other two shades. I took three photos (no flash) to give you a good idea of the shade. Again, it's pictured in the middle.



Review: I didn't really know what to expect with this foundation. When "Pro Longwear" had launched, I didn't think it was really anything I had to have. What made me pick up a sample was because someone posted a message on the comment box asking me to review the foundation. So.. here are my thoughts. I only wore the foundation twice so far. Once a little over a week ago and then today. The foundation is very creamy, it reminds me of Studio Fix Fluid in consistency. But, the coverage is heavier. I would say its a heavy medium to full coverage. The finish is pretty matte. I found that it is easy to blend and didn't cake on my face. Today, I didn't moisturize before I applied the foundation and I think next time I use it, I'll moisturize because the foundation is slightly thick & when I would put some product on my brush and apply it in light, long strokes across my face, I found myself going back several times for more product. When I moisturize, I feel that my foundation moves around my face better. I barely powdered my face.. just under my eyes and my face didn't get oily at all by the end of the night(i usually get oily if I don't powder on my chin and forehead). Right now, it is a little past 11:00 PM and I applied this at around 1:00 PM. That's 10 hours and my makeup didn't budge at all. It looks just as good as when I first applied it. By this time though, I can feel the foundation on my face and I want to wash it off. I'm use to heavy foundations .. so I can't really say if it feels heavy.. but I definitely feel makeup on my face. I would compare this to Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (one of my favorites). I would for sure purchase a full size bottle of this foundation. Even though it has great coverage.. I have a ton of foundations with good coverage.. but, what really sold me was that I didn't get at all shiny and my makeup lasted a full day. I have no doubt in my mind that if I stayed up all night.. my makeup would still look good in the morning.

Here is my makeup after I applied it this afternoon..
Face: Wet n Wild Cover All Stick #Light-Medium
MAC Select Cover Up #NW25
MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NC35
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer
NARS Madly Blush

Brows: Maybelline Define a Brow #Medium Brown

Eyes: Sephora Sunbaked No 2 Trio (The bronze & gold shade all over my lid)
Sephora No. 18 eyeshadow (at the very end of my lid to elongate my eyes. Swatch of the color here)
Revlon Colorstay Black Liquid Eye Pen
Covergirl Volume Exact Mascara
YSL Faux Cils (to give more volume to my bottom lashes)
Generic false lashes cut in half at the ends of my eyes

Lips: OCC Lip Tar #Cha Cha
Smashbox Lip Gloss #Pout (to make it pinky)

Here is my makeup right now!

Review: MAC ProLongwear Foundation + Swatches & FOTD! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online