Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Pardon the garbage.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Covet Vintage Co. Silk Shirt - ANISE Maxi Dress as Skirt - ASOS Boyfriend Belt - Zoe Wittner Ursula Wedges

I got my mum to take some quick snaps of my hilariously pointless use of my ASOS belt that I haven't taken off since I got it last week - I have to say I'm in love with the weird loopy knot thing (if anyone even knows what I'm talking about :D). I had just been at the Bespoke PR showroom and met the wonderful girls there - I have some awesome photos to share with you all tomorrow, and despite my sleepy facial expression in Photo #1, I'm pretty excited :)

In the mean time, we can rest assured that I'll be living in this beloved Covet vintage shirt for the rest of summer, and that this new ensemble might be a bit of a favourite.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I didn't get a huge amount of sleep last night, so off I go to snooze it all back - my body clock is supremely out of whack!

*love*

xx

Pardon the garbage. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online