Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Alberta Feretti FW10.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

tfs

I don't know what it was about the Feretti collection that struck me as revolutionary - sure, the finale gowns were not quite up to the bar they've been at in the past, but when I zoomed in on each piece, it was very impressive. And how fun are those boots?

Attention to detail this winter, my friends - I hereby declare that I am buying a nude peacoat and beading the pockets and collar.

Or I could somehow bag the actual Feretti piece. *cough*

:)

*love*

xx

Alberta Feretti FW10. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online