Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

For the kick of it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm pretty sure these boots are meant to be mine. I was contemplating how I could possibly find the Alexus platform boots from TOPSHOP, that I wrote about a while ago, to satisfy my ankle boot love for this coming Winter... and all of a sudden, there they were for pre-order at Tony Bianco, but even more pretty: they're in suede (as above).

At the moment I'm leaning towards grey - thoughts?

Now I just have to scrape together the funds to get them :)

*love*

xx

For the kick of it. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online