Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Darn knit all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

polyvore

Ever since I saw one of these amazing Dries Van Noten maxi sweaters being paraded around the streets of Jak&Jil, I've been contemplating whether or not I have the time to sit down with camel wool and mohair (because that's totally just sitting in my non-existent knitting basket) and magically make one. On the other hand, I've also be poking around for a sweater with a similar (slightly shorter?) cut and have, obviously, failed. Can anyone help me there? It looks so soft and comfy and so perfect for Winter.

Man I'm puntastic. :)

*love*

xx

Darn knit all. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online