Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Newsflash// mint copycat

Bilde3142Bilde3712  Bilde3657Bilde3713 Bilde3667 Bilde3669 

Well, first off all I just wanted to let you guys in on a secret..ISADORA is in stores with a copy of the chanel one!! I bought a few to keep my stock full for a while. haha. Also here`s a pic of this nice dress that I haven`t been around to show you guys! It`s from a brand called ”me and the city” and i spent roughly 500 nok on it.

The other great news for you (or mostly for me!)is that the Pistillo lamp has safely arrived and I`ve been hammering on the walls now for a bit to get it up there! I`m really pleased with it. I feel the photos lie a bit, because the light is way more soft than these photos make it look.  Now, I`m about to clean and steady the apartment. My b-friend was supposed to arrive today after being in China the last couple of weeks, but because of the sudden Icelandic burst of smoke clouds in the atmosphere he couldn`t make it! ARGH! but. I`m going to spend the weekend relaxing and having a blast with my friend Tone! I hope you all have a pleasent weekend. Enjoy it, and stay in the moment!

 

Love// T

Newsflash// mint copycat Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online