Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Review: Anastasia of Beverly Hills Sheer Moisture Creme SPF30

Anastasia of Beverly Hills Sheer Moisture Creme SPF30






"Sheer Moisture Crème SPF 30 is a hydrating and ultra-light day crème that works for all skin types. This truly innovative fragrance-free formula softens the skin and provides protection against UVA/UVB rays and free radicals that can cause signs of aging."

-DERMATOLOGIST TESTED
-HYPOALLERGENIC
-NON-COMEDOGENIC
-PARABEN FREE
-FRAGRANCE FREE

(Product Info: http://www.anastasia.net/product.php?productid=16184)

  • Great Packaging- I wish more products were designed like this! It's a pump dispenser, so you just have to push the top down to dispense a pea sized amount of product. This is great for sanitary reasons and so you won't dispense too much product that isn't necessary.
  • Absorbs quickly. It didn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy.
  • Lightweight. It's a great daytime moisturizer that works well before applying makeup.
  • Reacted well to my skin. I didn't have any irritations or breakouts.
  • A good amount of SPF (30). Another reason this is a great daytime moisturizer. I'll definitely make sure to use this on my face when I'm outdoors this summer.
  • No fragrance.
  • I've been using this daily for over a month and it hasn't ran out.
(All of the pros listed are based on my experience in using this product for over a month)

  • A slight con of the packaging is that you can't tell how much product is in the container. I won't know until one day I push the pump and nothing will dispense. lol
  • I didn't notice any significant changes in my skin after using this product. I'm saying significant because I have noticed my skin feels softer, but I can't say for sure that it's from this product or others that I am using.
I couldn't really find any cons for this product. It's an overall very good, basic moisturizer. I wouldn't continue using this for as long as I have been if it was a product I didn't like. I like applying this at night as a moisturizer and/or before I apply my makeup. It works as a great base, and doesn't make my makeup get oily throughout the day.

Related Anastasia of Beverly Hills Posts:


Disclaimer: This product was sent to me from Anastasia of Beverly Hills PR for review. I was not paid for this review and I am in no way affiliated with Anastasia of Beverly Hills. My review is honest, from my personal experience with testing this product.


Review: Anastasia of Beverly Hills Sheer Moisture Creme SPF30 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online