Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Maxi

maxi-horz

Here`s my two new maxi dresses! They`re both bought at H&M. The black (ca. 300nok) is made of the most comfortable jersey fabric, and I have lived in it since i got it. I usually wear it with a grey sweathoodie and a jeans jacket. Converse on my feet. The pattern dress (499 nok) has a really light flowy material and I love the zipper in front! I think I`m gonna sex it up with a black lace bra inside, zipped a little up. Just that little, to make it tasty glamorous and not tacky.  There`s a fine line.

I`m totally drawn towards everything maxi these days.. What about you??

Maxi Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online