Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Ob•ses•sion |əbˈse sh ən| n. the state of being obsessed with someone or something.

The Blazer and boots


Vintage Taupe Blazer - Agent99 Striped Swing Dress - Tony Bianco Dodge Suede Ankle Boots

No more suspense, friends! Here's a double whammy for you. This is the amazing blazer from my opshopping adventure with Katie last week - the photos don't do it much justice: it's a taupe colour (think Chanel Particulière) with the most perfect raw silk texture. I am officially wearing this thing everwhere.

Part two of the double whammy is what was in the box! It must be obvious by now - I mean, what else can be in a package from Tony Bianco, aside from the most incredible suede ankle boots of my life? Most of you will remember my frequent dyings when every shoe on NYFW runways were platform ankle boots... and now I have my own - in the perfect shape I'd imagined up in my head too. Bianco is talented like that :) (I'l try and get better pictures of them soon)

The Blazer and bootsThe Blazer and BootsSunshiney

A fabulous photo credit to the lovely Katie :)

How has everyone's week been so far?

P.S. Thank you all so much for 500 followers! You guys make me happy every single day :)

*love*

xx

Ob•ses•sion |əbˈse sh ən| n. the state of being obsessed with someone or something. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online