Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

AT MY PLACE

IMG_7138 IMG_7161

Hi there! I know I`m not the most sharing about my personal life, but here`s a taste of what it looks like when I`m saying hello to you guys! And sharing my passion with you. Maybe not so interesting, but here it is. What are you up to this Saturday? I`m going to hit the town with my b-friend and some friends. The weather has not been to kind, so I`m kinda lost on what to wear. ahhhhh. Also there`s some exciting things happening lately,I`ll tell you about it when I`m allowed.

 

Ciao! 

AT MY PLACE Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online