Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Everyone is all about outfits and stuff. I just wear my smile.

IMG_7324 IMG_7211 IMG_7235 IMG_7243 IMG_7277 IMG_7199 IMG_7313 IMG_7319IMG_7322My outfit today:

  • Leather jacket// Saints&Mortals

  • Scarf// H&M

  • Top// cheap monday

  • Leggings// H&M

  • Shorts//H&M with DIY visible pockets

  • Denimshirt// H&M

  • Shoes// Bianco

  • Bag// navy quilted bag from Asos

  • Rings// asos, H&M and new owlring!

  • Nailpolish// Urban Otfitters
The chanel nailpolish is new and I love the shade! It`s a little orange in it, but it`s more visible when applied.
I`ve also booked an appointment at the hairdresser to do something with my hair.. oh! Scary, but hopefully it will be good!:)
I really hope you guys are having a blast this friday! I`ll be chillin` with my friends today and tomorrow I`m off to a summerparty with my work.

xx T

Everyone is all about outfits and stuff. I just wear my smile. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online