Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Fresh-faced.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

To put a halfway mark on an absolutely crawling week, I wanted to share my absolute favourites from New Look's latest Idol 5 collection. When Sophie from New Look showed me these pieces that had been an instant hit in stores the week before, guess who fell for the chin-down-glares-out vibe that pretty much drips from every piece?


What I love most in this collection is that there is nothing remotely in-between or no-man's-land about it. Hems were either high or low, finished or destroyed; heels were skyrise or nonexistent; and pieces were punked out, or undeniably sophisticated.

Extremes are for me. It clicks. I likey :)

Check out more HERE!

P.S. The mini-giveaway is now closed! I'll announce winners tomorrow. And never fear! I have a couple more well on the way :D Get excited!

*love*

xx

Fresh-faced. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online