Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

LOVE Pamela

So inspired by Pamela Love.


Her house is wonderful and spiritual, and surroundings with decor & collections of random alligator skulls, framed butterflies and pots of cacti makes her personal style show off in the interior. Also, I feel the similar pull toward southwestern prints, maxi dresses and excessive jewelry, and can`t help drooling over her awesome jewlery. I`ve mentioned the cross-ring I`m currently craving earlier in one post, but now I`ve got so much more I crave from her collections..I`m gonna be ruined by the time I`m finished... haha!
 
xx T

Source: stylelikeu

LOVE Pamela Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online