Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Meet Mr. Owl

Bilde4155

Hi there! I`m Mr. Owl. I flew in today, and laid my nest on T`s finger! I really enjoy it here, and there`s nothing wrong with the view! I`ll be sitting here most of the summer, and I feel really happy and priviliged to get to come along on things all the time! I`ll see you guys later! T says hello, btw! (she`s a little unpleased, because I get all the attention, but don`t mind her) My previous home was at COTTON CANDY SUGAR RUSH, but I felt more at home here right away!

 

xx Mr.Owl

Meet Mr. Owl Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online