Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

CINNshe Jacinta Wilson: Jacinta Wilson.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Jacinta Wilson is one of those designers whose pieces make you feel like you're standing in an ethereal cloud of colour and texture. This first dress (above) couldn't have demonstrated my point better - probably why it's my favourite dress of not just the collection, but of all time. I met Jacinta at the Fashion Forward Festival in Sydney, and I was so glad I could finally catch up with her on her label, CINNshe Jacinta Wilson:

Hi hi, how’s it going?

Good thankyou, a little bit busy at the moment but I am loving it

Can you give us a brief summary of what a day at the studio is like?
Well today I woke up at 11:30am ( I worked until 1 am this morning), I had a meeting at 12:30 to discuss business plans, at 2pm I had a meeting about some new fashion projects starting up in Perth – which is looking very exciting but I can't tell you what just yet!! So at 3:30 I arrived back at the studio I had to check the emails and started writing some press releases. Then at 7pm I went off to see Sex and the City…. Oh My Goodness!!

What would you describe as the CINNshe Jacinta Wilson vibe?
CINNshe is very feminine! Its romantic, soft and girly. I love being a female and really try to portray and make every women feel beautiful – Because we all deserve it!!

I loved your showcase at the Sydney Fashion Forward Festival! What do you feel you gained from that?
Aww thankyou! What an experience FFF was! Being my launch I learnt a lot in the lead up to FFF with preparing my collection, marketing and business needs, but during the actual 3 day event I did a lot of networking which is always so important in the fashion industry. Meeting a lot of people who also have a passion of the fashion industry like I do. It was great and I can not wait for it to come to Perth in Feb 2011!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

What are you working on at the moment?
Right now I am working on stockists. I met a few people in Sydney, but I really want to concentrate on Stocking in Perth, and then look at coming to Sydney and Brisbane! Maybe next year with my winter range ☺

What kind of work goes into designing and releasing one piece?
Okay so just one piece… The design process- research into a theme for your collection which can take about 2 weeks to get it perfect! Then you start designing from the research of inspiring images. For example my theme is the beach. I would look further into the beach and maybe I end up with the waves as my inspiration. I gather images of waves, animals and people in the waves all that kind of stuff. Its not really filled with fashion images otherwise you end up copying those images. So then you have some designs you then do samples of them. You get this sample by draping fabric on a mannequin or manipulating a basic pattern. You can sometimes do 6 samples before you get the exact fit, and structure of the garment. Most times the design changes during this stage. The you do a sample on the fabric it will be sold in. Then there are photoshoots, and looking at pr and marketing side of things. Its definetly a lot of work but I love it

Who’s your favourite style icon of the moment?
I don’t really follow all the ‘it’ girls and who is stylish at the moment. I don’t have time as much as I would love to. But I have always loved Sienna Miller. She has this Boho individual style that I love

What’s the biggest style trend you see coming through this year?
Oh I love thigh high boots. They are my love at the moment. I am trying to find a pair currently, but I do like a pair of Stella McCartneys.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

What do you think of the new wave of bloggers coming through?
I think social media is great! I haven’t yet got a blog, but I love that blogs can share your thoughts as well as events that not everybody can go to, but they can hear about what happened. RAFW for example even though the public aren’t aloud to go, bloggers can write about it and share photos with the public who are the ones most interested in the fashion world. I was suppose to go to a few shows at RAFW but I didnt make it unfortunetly, but an hour after the ae’lkemi parade, which I was supposed to go to, there where images on facebook and blogs all over Australia. It’s great!

Random question: Who would you most love to be seen wearing your work?
Like I said I am not into ‘it’ girls and all that, I would just love to see a women looking and feeling beautiful in one of my pieces. But I guess I wouldn’t say no to an appearance my Natalie Bassingthwaighte.

And last of all, what’s a random question would you like to ask the next interviewee?
What would be your most surreal moment you have experienced to date?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thanks Jacinta!

As soon as that dress hits Sydney stores, it's mine, I tell you! :)

You can follow her awesome work HERE.

P.S. Don't forget to ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!

*love*

xx

CINNshe Jacinta Wilson: Jacinta Wilson. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online