Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Maria Francesca Pepe.

mfpepe


What I really love about Maria Francesca Pepe's design work is how closely adherent it is to the concept of 'statement'. Every piece is a nail-on-the-head-type blow to the eyes and the consciousness with a very concentrated vibe that Maria knows and stands by - et voilà. You have a ground-breaking collection that will definitely be a hit with anyone who loves mixing up extremes as much as I do. I had the pleasure of asking Maria a bit about how she pulls something as amazing as this together:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Starting Out:
I think being a designer is part of who I am as a person and deciding I wanted to make it my job has been quit a natural process. I actually studied Litature when I was at the College and I moved to study to the marangoni Fashion Institute after 2 years I was living in Milan and had established a good network of friends in the business. since my background was very far from the fashion world I just wanted to make sure my creative ambitions would be enough to accept that life style and commitment working in fashion requires. My first jobs as a designer have been in Womenswear and that's what I worked on during my Master at CSM. Jewellery came afterwords, when I realised how fun it is and how it can be fullfilling in terms of conceptual approach and multifunctionality.

mfpepe4

The Vibe:
When I design i always think: 'that's cool, fun and it makes sense'

The Love per Piece:
Lots of research, sourcing materials, new techniques, managing costs, sketching weird stuff i'll never produce, editing my thoughts, looking deep in my head and being brave to show what I feel and think.

mfpepe3

The Future:
Hosting an exhibition to celebrate 13 years of MFP! That, and a beautiful familiy surrounding me.

On Bloggers:
You are brave, hardworkers, cool and so essential to a fashion industry that really needs to move away from the obvious.



How perfect are those pieces :O These shots of her FW10/11 collection are officially listed as obsessions - must have those rings and chains and evil wolf jacket!

Check out more of her work HERE.

mfpepe5

P.S. to announce the giveaway winners (I totally forgot yesterday)! kiakiakiakia, rachel, and Lisa Van, enjoy your Modeküngen SHOPAHOLIC shopping bags! For the rest of you lovely people, don't you worry! There'll be an awesome giveaway the minute we hit 800 blog lovers :)

P.P.S. I'm sorry my posting has been at weirdly irregular times this week! My internet is undergoing resuscitation.

*love*

xx

Maria Francesca Pepe. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online