Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

A piece of home


Hi! I just wanted to show you guys some shots I `ve taken while being on holiday back home. I know it`s not high fashion and couture, but this is the environment I grew up in, and is a part of what made me this person I am today. So for you guys to get to know me better, I thought this was a great opportunity. I hope you like my photos. There`s also photos from a place called Nyksund, which probably is one of the prettiest and most relaxing places I`ve visited here up north. As you can tell by the photos, there`s not that summerish here. Unfortunately. I would love to have the sun come visit some more in the days to come! 

Have a great day people!

xx T

A piece of home Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online