Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

"When red-haired people are above a certain social grade their hair is auburn." ~ Mark Twain.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

ClubCouture Diamond Back Shift Dress - Seventh Door Over The Knee Socks - Orbit Footwear Arrest Boots - Urban Originals Leader of the Band in Grey Denim

Before I admit that I did have to run inside and grab a jacket after taking these and before running down the road to Officeworks, I would just like to say that I love you all so very muchly, because:

BABY we hit 900 followers

I want to fly to all your respective countries and give you all hugs. I give good hugs. Get excited, if not slightly creeped out :)

With Spring just over a month away, I am dreaming of all those pretty things associated with pink lemonade and straw hats, where I shall definitely be wearing this pretty ClubCouture dress - despite it being black. And don't forget that ClubCouture is offering 15% off items storewide just for you (type in the code CCBLOG15 at checkout)!

These boots are also just the right glass of badass to wrap up winter, with a big shoutout and thank you to Holly Rayner of Orbit Footwear, whose shoes I am just a smidgen more than obsessed with (not to mention the kick-in-the-face rubber soles on these babies) - check out more of Orbit HERE and please prepare for a mammoth leap on your to-buy/to-drool list. Just saying :)

The bag, the bag, the amazing Leader of the Band in all its studded glory - one of the samples dear Samantha from UO let me borrow for purely happy purposes (see the other HERE and their impressive stocktake sale :O).

I could eat it. But I will refrain.

And to top off my seriously weird mood, my favourite knee highs


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Back to my trip to Officeworks, which is completely irrelevant, but sit it out and you'll love me for it. Ages ago I found a pen in my locker that wasn't mine, and it was actually the most perfect pen of all time (important, considering the amount of writing I have to do in my upcoming exams). So it ran out this week, and I've been hunting for it with no success at all. I'm going to stop there. Cool story, Margaret. Shut up, Margaret. :)

Do pardon the sun going a little nuts - self-photography really doesn't go down well with that.

Hope you've all had a fantastic week - I feel like I'm about to tip over sideways.

P.S. only two more days to enter the giveaway!

P.P.S. The title of the post is completely unrelated to anything, except that my hair's getting longer - party party time.

*love*

xx

"When red-haired people are above a certain social grade their hair is auburn." ~ Mark Twain. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online