Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Lovebirds, sir?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Lucky 13 Mimi "Birds" Shredded Tee - La Dama Knit Rosary - Junk Clothing Biker Jean - Tony Bianco Dodge Boots - La Dama Silver Gun Show Shoulder Piece

It's still a mystery to me how I don't look absolutely beaten up, complete with shreds, sleepy eyes, rosary, chains, bed hair, stitched knees, and a back alley. Maybe I'm just incapable. Nonetheless, I think the whole jeans-and-a-t-shirt thing is a debacle of the past if you're looking at a tee like this (scroll down and you'll see why), one of the samples my favourite girls at Lucky13 lent me to show you guys. Bringing in the Spring, Aussies - only one short month to go!

I think I saw Birds for the first time two years ago and I wouldn't go outside afterwards. Alfred Hitchcock, your special effects may suck and your green screen may be really obvious (no disrespect :D), but you, good sir, can make a film. And I will never look a crow in the eye ever again. This tee is safe though :)

These two La Dama pieces are making me very happy as of late too - I wore the chain to a cocktail party last week with chiffon, which worked a treat, so there's something to think about with hardware.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sorry about the slightly incoherent post :) Crunch time for Chemistry.

P.S. don't forget that by using the codeword SHINE you get 15% off any purchase at Lulus.com!

*love*

xx

Lovebirds, sir? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online