Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Marina Makaron Moscow.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is going to be a quick one before I fall into bed and hope I'll wake up refreshed and ready to get back into it all - I don't think I've ever wanted Monday morning to just go die as much as I want it to now.


These amazing shots are something special - the beautiful Marina Makaron was my first ever designer interviewee, and I feel a weird sort of pride and happiness when I see her collections growing in her trademark brights and prints, and cute concepts that have won her a show at Russian Fashion Week. I really love that Marina's growing design experience hasn't swayed her adherence to her cultural roots in the slightest, and the smiles that come of her eye-popping talent might even get me through Monday morning :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Marina, I'm so happy for you!

Check out more of her work HERE.

*love*

xx

Marina Makaron Moscow. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online