Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Neuw Denim.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Sorry about the two day hiatus, lovelies! I had a few things due that got really close to being last minute, and then my music performance exam didn't go 100% as planned this morning, so I've been sitting around all afternoon trying to hypothesise my marks (does anyone else do that?) and ended up falling asleep in an armchair downstairs until a deranged pigeon attacked the fly screen.

I've been meaning to post this gorgeous Neuw Denim lookbook for a while now, but never quite got around to it. When Sara sent these through, I had a good admiring session of how good Zippora Seven looks in skinnies (I will never get bored of her name - Zippora Seven Zippora Seven Zippora Seven), then took another admiring session at the impressive quality and cut of the jeans. With Spring coming up, I definitely have an leaning towards the slouchy boyfriend cut (last).
After browsing the website a few times over, I have to say that I'm loving the denim, the vibe and the tops! I'm a stupid amount in love with this one for its detail and recontextualisation of the corset - that's the way we roll and that's the way we like it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hope you all love these as much as I do :D Check out more HERE.

Outfit post tomorrow to make up for my brief inactivity!

P.S. only a few days left to use the codeword SHINE at Lulus.com checkout for 15% off!

*love*

xx

Neuw Denim. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online