Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

NOTD: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails X-treme Wear in Fuchsia Power





I picked this up the other day at Target for just under $3. The color is gorgeous for the summer. I applied 2 coats and a clear top coat. The formula is very thick and creamy.. I thought it was going to take forever to dry, but It dried fairly quick. Not too crazy about the thickness, but it makes for a very opaque nail with two coats. You definitely wouldn't need three coats.. and you can maybe pull off even one. I actually took the photo today and did my nails 3 days ago.. no chips or nicks yet! Hope I didn't just jinx myself.. :)

NOTD: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails X-treme Wear in Fuchsia Power Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online