Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Overexpose |ˌōvərikˈspōz| v. expose (film or a part of an image) for too long a time.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Fashops.com Pockets Poly Shorts - AL&ALICIA Alexa Pocket Silk Blouse in Snow - Vintage Taupe Blazer - Tony Bianco Dodge Boots - Lime Crime Cosmopop Lipstick

Two in a row! What is this!? :)

This is what I wore out to dinner to celebrate the end of my exams. A couple of things are different today. Firstly, these incredible camel shorts thanks to the lovely Monika of Fashops.com, that have officially made me ridiculously excited for Spring - the days are already getting a lot longer and hopefully, in the next couple of weeks, I'll be able to wear these high waisted beauties without tights. I know I say this every time, but the pockets really do make these shorts - especially with the boxy pleated shape happening, making it a little bit military, but on floaty soft fabric and perfect with my favourite AL&ALICIA blouse. Fashops has some other gorgeous pieces that should definitely be wardrobe staples, so check them out HERE.

Secondly, my lipstick which actually stayed on surprisingly well over dinner - Lime Crime, I am suitably impressed. This is the Cosmopop shade which, like hosiery, some would deem a no-go simply because it's lighter than my skintone, but the slightly peachy colour is too pretty to pass up for higher mercury up ahead.

And third, my hair is up for once. Boring. Nobody needed that pointed out :)

Sorry about the overexposedness again. Sunlight always works in theory and not always in practice. I think there's some skill required in picking the exact time of day and direction of sunlight to take a perfect shot... which I clearly don't have. I'll work on it - promise. With a bit more time, I'll also make a bigger effort to scout some locations that aren't walls and shady lanes.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

The shorts get me every time.

Happy Friday 13th!

*love*

xx

Overexpose |ˌōvərikˈspōz| v. expose (film or a part of an image) for too long a time. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online