Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Stitch


If you ask me, Maria  from VanillaScented is a genious. She actually made that jacket!! The shape of the jacket is just too perfect. I can`t even imagine how I could make such a lovely creation. My sewing-skills unfortunately put a rather harsh stop on that project. haha. The leather top is her newest creation. Looks rather simple to do it, if you got skills I mean. Anyway, white leather and a cardigan in that shade of brown is hearby on my wishlist.

Have a great day!

xx T

Stitch Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online