Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Up and Jump!

image image

vogue paris
september 2010

 

Hi there, pretty morning faces!

How was your friday?

I just relaxed on the sofa with some redwine and my B-friend.

He`s off to china next week, so I wanted to share some qualitytime with him.

You get the picture.

 

Anyways, I`m up and about quite early this saturday! I just got my cup of coffee, and it feels just fine!

I`m off to Oslo pretty soon. I`ve got an urge to check out the news in the different stores.

Hope they`ve filled up with plenty of amazing AW pieces.

 

Stay tuned.

 

love

T

Up and Jump! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online