Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

The buzzard thought.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

From left to right: Ladyburd Assorted Makeup - RetroSuperFuture Basic Puma Sunglasses - Trend Boutique Fringe Cross Body Bag - Seventh Door Skeleton Key Connector Ring - Supré Stargate Printed Long Pants - Acne Atacoma Wedges - TOPSHOP Cutout Bustier - Guerlain KissKiss Lipstick in Orange Mambo

After Sara showed me this shot of Lara Bingle cruising around Sydney this afternoon, I was a bit inspired to mash up these wonderfully tortoise-shelled RetroSuperFuture sunnies with my new obsession with the Fendi SS11 makeup - Peter Phillips is god.

I'm also loving the wonderful print on these pants too - immediately open to mixing with other textures (namely the equally wonderful fringes of the clutch). Now that I'm looking at this collage, it looks pretty incoherent in the way I've arranged it all, but really if you picture it on some runway-stomping girl with a topknot bun of slightly frizzy hair, then you're on the right track. If not, I suggest you buy me everything pictured so I can show you :)

I guess I am a little behind the Acne eight ball in obsessing about these wedge boots now, but I really don't think they were obsessed about in the right context when the were being universally obsessed about earlier this year (if you can make any sense of that sentence, tell me and I'll do a victory dance). They look so much edgier with trousers like these, or tapered ones. Or pegleg ones. If you just wear them with a Little Black Dress, it's just like... black dress with cool shoes. I prefer WOW TROUSERS with WOW ATACOMAS.

I'm clearly very tired.

Off I go to sleep!

P.S. US and Canada lovelies, don't forget about the GIVEAWAY!

P.P.S. we the LG Bloggers have been very busy over at the LG Voice of Fashion Blog! So check out what we're screaming about HERE.

*love*

xx

The buzzard thought. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online