Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Fields have eyes and woods have ears.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Headmistress Watson Lake Headdress - Living Doll Beaded Layer Dress - Zoe Wittner Ursula Wedges

As much as I'm not a fan of sitting in fields in what-I-wore-today (because let's face it - you clearly don't wear that to a field), I couldn't resist the amazing sunlight at about 5 in the evening, and the way it makes everything look super-focused, but dreamy at the same time. A lot like this amazingly sweet dress that the lovely Annika of Living Doll kindly lent me to share with you all. Isn't it just stunning? I could spin in it forever - the layering is that fine and perfect. Similar outlook goes for a lot of Living Doll's pieces! Take a look HERE.

The obvious accompanying choice would have been flats boots and a felt hat. So I tried my beloved wedges and my favourite feathered beauty that is getting a lot of wear (much to the entertainment of those who live on my street).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

All Aussies and New Zealanders - can we hear a we love Summer!? December is getting so close and I still haven't managed to get my sorry self to Bondi - whoops.

P.S. for those of you lovelies who've been asking about my Lookbook.nu dormancy, I will get my act together and upload 500 million looks soon, I swear!

*love*

xx

Fields have eyes and woods have ears. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online