Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

NOTD: Love & Beauty Camel!

I finally had a chance to use the nail polish I posted about a month ago that I purchased from Forever 21. (View post here). The shade is "Camel" and can be purchased for $2.80. The colour is a light, creamy tan (no pearl or iridescence). It looks very natural and is a perfect shade for the winter! I wear tan very often.. so depending on how well this nail polish wears throughout the week.. I'm hoping to wear this shade a lot more throughout the season.

Have you tried this shade or any similar shades? Share your favorite taupe/brown nail polish in my comments! :)

On a side note.. it was 7 degrees outside today!! *tear* Every year I get more and more aggravated with the winter.. (Well, it's not so bad yet.. )
Here I am this morning.. lol fumbling to put my gloves on or something.. My hands were frozen within 5 minutes.. and ouch that hurts!

Hope you all have a great day today! Be sure to bundle up if it's cold outside.. I sure am.

NOTD: Love & Beauty Camel! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online