Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Beauty Blender Dupe for Under $2!

I always find really useful things at Forever 21. I went Saturday night and spotted some makeup sponges that look just like the very popular BeautyBlender. I never purchased the BeautyBlender, but I did purchase the Sonia Kashuk last year. I think the hype was way too big and it left me very disappointed in the end.. as people made it look like.. "Use this amazing sponge and your foundation will look completely airbrushed and blah, blah, blah." The sponge didn't change my life, but it is a good product for blending your foundation. For those of you that love these re-usable sponges.. I recommend checking out your nearest forever 21, as $1.80 is an awesome deal! There are two sizes. One comparable to others on the market.. and a smaller one for smaller areas of the face. Perfect for under your eyes..

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find these on the Forever 21 website. I'll check back in a few days to see if they have added them yet.
 

Beauty Blender Dupe for Under $2! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online