Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Drums.



Yesterday I had the absolute pleasure of styling a shoot with Sydney photographer, Kent Johnson. My idea was to triablise my favourite pieces that you guys see me wearing from day to day - it's really interesting how wearing something backwards, or as a different garment altogether, can completely transform the mood - speaking of which, I had the time of my life constructing my odd little moodboard in the corner. I should do it for a living. Anyone? Working on make up with the super talented Maria Bravo was, then, an adventure in itself ("I've never drawn in someone's ear before!") and Zoe (Vivien's) did a stellar job - particularly in tolerating my bizarre demonstrations of tribal dance moves. It was also so fantastic having my gorgeous friend Katie on set with me!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'll be getting the final shots very soon, so get excited!

Hope you enjoyed the little behind the scenes video and shots above! Sorry about the camera-shake - I couldn't bring my tripod, so I was running between doing things, filming moments along the way all day!

*love*

xx

Drums. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online