Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Some Updates & My New Puppy w/ Pics!!! Help me name him??

Hey everyone.. Hope you're all having an awesome week.. It's finally the weekend - yay!! (Well, almost) I just thought I'd post a couple of updates.

If you follow me on twitter, you might know that George surprised me with a puppy two days ago. He is 6 weeks old and is a Maltese & Yorkshire Terrior mix. Everyone is asking me what I named him and whatever I choose, George doesn't like and whatever he chooses I don't like! *Sigh* Does anyone have any suggestions for cute boy names for a little dog? I thought of Teddy, Rocket, Tiger (he bites on everything), Brownie, Benji, Comet, Meeko (he reminds me of a little raccoon).. I can name 100 that I thought of.. George likes the names Snickers & Rocky. But I think it sounds goofy yelling out Snickers and I don't think he really looks like a Rocky? Any ideas? :) I've been so busy with him.. he is such a handful! I barely have been able to get on the computer because he starts going underneath the desk and tries to nibble on all of the wires as soon as I sit down in the chair.

In other news, lol
I received my Sephora order in the mail yesterday. I only ordered one thing.. Guerlain Parure Extreme Foundation. I put it on my face last night to run to the store to buy the new pup some sweaters.. and I couldn't really tell since it was night time, but it seemed very nice (and I love the smell of it).. I should be posting a full review with a swatch of the color and a FOTD along with it within a few days.

Also, a few days ago I started on a contouring with a light and dark foundation tutorial.. and It took me SO long. I happened to take the photos during sunset.. and with every next step, the lighting became darker and darker and by the time I reached the final step, the sun was down and it was completely dark. So, for the last step and final result I couldn't get a good natural lighting photo. I'm not sure yet.. but I may have to re-do the tutorial. This post should be up within a few days as well.

I've also been testing out the ELF Complexion Perfection powder and the ELF Translucent Mattifying Powder from the Studio line and I should be reviewing these soon too!

Talk to you soon!!
xoxox

Some Updates & My New Puppy w/ Pics!!! Help me name him?? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online