Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Jannes.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I know I have been promising to post these photos from my shoot with Jannes all week, but every time I went to edit them in any way nothing really worked, resulting in me getting frustrated and putting it off. But this afternoon I decided that, aside from a few black-and-whites, I'd just post the raw images that aren't perfect, but I guess that's a good thing when combined with the insanely sunny afternoon and Jannes' intrigued facial expressions.

The seeing-quadruple thing is actually a vintage lens that my dad found in an old suitcase of his - and while a bit dusty and scratched, the light defraction and lens flare was amazing to experiment with, so you'll definitely be seeing more of that!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It was a bit weird shooting a guy for a change! Styling was definitely a challenge considering my lack of male clothing (uuuh duh) but it worked out.

Thoughts?

*love*

xx

Jannes. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online