Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

NOTD: Essence Colour & Go in #27 No More Drama!

Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish
#27 No More Drama
Two (2) coats, no top coat. Top: Indoors, no flash. Bottom: Indoors, flash.
Since I posted earlier in the week a NOTD with my new Essence (Ultimate Pink) Colour & Go Nail Polish, I figured I'd do another NOTD with the other color I own. "No More Drama"

"No More Drama" is basically lilac in a bottle. The formula is less opaque than "Ultimate Pink" and is a little sheer with one coat. With two coats my nails were completely opaque (except my thumb.. I smudged it a bit). Like I mentioned before, love the short applicator and thick brush for fast and precise application.

It's a little difficult for me to "pull off" pastel colors. The darker the polish is, the better it seems to suit my skintone. I've always liked pastel purple polishes.. but they never look right on me. They are always too pastel and look almost white on my nails. This is the perfect "pastel" purple and works great with my skintone. It's a great colour for Spring! It makes me think about Easter.. (which.. holy cow.. isn't too far away!!)

You can view all shades of Colour & Go Polishes on the ULTA website here.

NOTD: Essence Colour & Go in #27 No More Drama! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online