Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Oi, oi, oi.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Happy Australia Day, lovers! I spent the day picnicking, junk-fooding, sun-soaking, and happy-snapping with my closest friends, one of whom will be on a plane away for 6 months tomorrow :(

With the ridiculous temperatures (and intense sun - too many strange tanlines), we spent most of our time in one water-body or another, and so I busted out my beloved new Seafolly awesomeness from Aussie swimwear experts, SUNBURN. Unlike any other bikini I've ever owned, this one is a sort of scuba-suit material - I definitely feel that much more badass in it. Plus my staple sunnies for additional armour.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thanks to the lovely Tash for snapping these for me!

What did you all get up to for Aus day? Even if you aren't in Aus :)

*love*

xx

Oi, oi, oi. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online