Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

So, Does MAC Pro Longwear run Light or Dark?? I've got Swatches & Photos Inside!

I've read several reviews for the MAC Pro Longwear foundation and concealer and half of the reviews I was reading said that it runs light and the other half said it ran dark. I'm sure many of you may be confused.. just as I was. When I went to the MAC counter and asked how the foundation color runs in comparison to Studio Fix Fluid, the employee said it runs slightly light. I was very hesitant to get NC42, because both times I ever purchased NC42 (For Studio Fix Powder and Studio Tech - both run light), NC42 was too dark/orange. So, I swatched NC40 on my hand and it looked fine.. so I purchased NC40. She also agreed it should work fine for me and it wasn't much of a difference. I also purchased my usual shade of concealer NW25.

Below, I swatched a few of my other MAC NW25 concealers for color comparison. From L to R: MAC Pro Longwear NW25, MAC Moisturecover NW25, MAC Select Cover-up NW25 and MAC Studio Sculpt NW25. From the looks of the tube, I thought it ran dark. But, compared to the others.. it wasn't a big difference. Moisturecover was the darkest of them all, Studio Sculpt was slightly lighter than Pro Longwear and Select Cover-up. The Pro Longwear and Select Cover-up were pretty much almost identical. Blended.. they all looked the same.. and I could barely tell the difference except for the fact that Moisturecover was the slightest touch darker.

 
If you know you're a NW25 in Moisturecover, than you'll for sure be a NW25 in Prolongwear. If I had to choose again, I'd get NW20 because I like my concealer to be a little bit lighter. This concealer is darker than my face.

Onto the foundation. As I said, I purchased NC40. Below, I swatched my MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC40 next to the MAC Pro Longwear in NC40.

There were several claims that Pro Longwear runs more yellow than Fix Fluid. I would say that it appears to be slightly more peach toned & maybe ever so slightly yellow toned. As you can see from the swatches they are almost identical. Pro Longwear is actually the slightest bit lighter than Fix Fluid. But, I wouldn't say its light enough where you would need to go a whole shade darker. I swatched both on my face and blended them and looked at my face in different lighting.. and they were practically the same.
So again, if you're a true NC40.. I would say to stick with it. I'm not positive how the other shades run considering I didn't test any other shades at the counter. But if this worries you, your best bet would be to visit a MAC store and pick up a sample.

I should have a MAC Pro Longwear Concealer review up this week, btw!

If you know of any color differences in any of the MAC Pro Longwear shades, please post in the comments! It may be helpful to someone. :)

So, Does MAC Pro Longwear run Light or Dark?? I've got Swatches & Photos Inside! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online