Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Who's the Cutest Morkie puppy in the world!!??!?!? *PIC HEAVY*

HAHA! Okay, so you guys are going to get really sick of seeing my pup all of the time. But really, I can't help it. Half of the time I want to lock him up in a cage and the other half of the time I want to put him a hot dog bun and eat him because of his cuteness!!!! Thinking about it now.. why do people associate eating with cute? "You're so cute I can just eat you up." Sometimes when George does something cute I just feel the urge of a superhuman power to squish him in a little ball and toss him in my mouth like a gumball and rub my tummy in satisfaction. Maybe it's my compulsive overeating talking. LOL.. Does anyone agree with me? Please make me feel better about myself.

Anyway.. onto Rocky in his new basketball gear. I got this cute little Chicago Bulls jersey (Woo! Chicago pride!!!) Christmas time at Marshall's for around $5. It's an XS and was too big for him at Christmas time.. now it fits him perfectly!


"I hope I'm going to get a treat for this, Mom!"
"Do you like my sexy chest hair?"
"Turn my head like this?"
"Turn it more??"

"I think I need to be groomed.."

Who's the Cutest Morkie puppy in the world!!??!?!? *PIC HEAVY* Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online