Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

MAC Lipstick in Jazzed! Swatches + Comparisons.

I bet a lot of you are surprised that I never owned MAC "Jazzed" considering it's a lipstick that's in my favorite shade category.. Lol. It's a lipstick I've always been curious about.. but figured I probably didn't need it considering it's a close dupe of some others I own. So when I had the opportunity to receive it in a swap, I decided to get it.

Jazzed, is a limited edition cremesheen lipstick from MAC's "In the Groove" collection. This is Temptalia's description for it, which I found pretty helpful. "Jazzed is a nearly opaque, glossy coral-peach. It’s like a cross between Ravishing and Vegas Volt–not as peach/orange as Ravishing, but not as bright as Vegas Volt. It’s not too warm, so I think cooler skin tones can wear this well. This is not like Ever Hip–this is peach, orange, but not pink, which Ever Hip most definitely is. This is not like either lipstick from Pret-a-Papier, particularly since the finish is completely different, Jazzed is incredibly pigmented, and much brighter." (Source: Temptalia)


Here it is on my lips..
Lighting: Indoors, Overcast with a soft flash.
From Left to Right: MAC Jazzed, MAC Everhip, YSL Rouge Volupte Tender Peach and Wet n Wild Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy.
It's quite ridiculous how similar these lipsticks photographed. It literally looks like I swatched the same lipstick four times. Like Temptalia mentioned, Jazzed is indeed more coral/peach as Everhip is more coral/pink. Though Everhip and Jazzed are both Cremesheens, Jazzed is more creamy & pigmented. I find Everhip to be be extremely sheer.. and I have to rub it across my lips a million times to get decent pigmentation. Everytime I use it, I fear I'm going to break the lipstick off of the base because of how many times I have to run it across my lips. I actually prefer Jazzed over Everhip in color as well. YSL and Wet n Wild again have a stronger pink tone.

MAC Lipstick in Jazzed! Swatches + Comparisons. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online