Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

NOTD: OPI Miami Beet!

 I had planned to do my nails today with Wet n Wild's "Grey Anatomy" Nail Polish that I purchased last month, but I couldn't find the bottle for the life of me. So, I just grabbed any polish from my drawer and quickly polished my nails before leaving out with my mom for the day!

Miami Beet is a cream formula polish that is a deep red purple, the true color of ripened beets. In artificial lighting (indoors) it appears to be a deep red, but in the sunlight or florescent lighting it's a deep fuchsia. Miami Beet is an older polish from OPI's South Beach Collection from the Spring/Summer of 2009.. I got a hold of this polish last summer in a swap, and this is probably only my second time wearing it. 
Two (2) coats of OPI Miami Beet & One (1) coat of Rimmel Lasting Finish Top Coat.
Lighting: Sunlight; in the shade. No flash. (The red tone is very visible)
Lighting: In Bright Sunlight. No flash. (You can see the purple tone well here)
Whats on your nails?

NOTD: OPI Miami Beet! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online