Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Party in my wardrobe.



Some time ago, the lovely Brooke from over at The Style Net asked if I would like to show my wardrobe to the world. Which meant I had to make it respectable (my mother thanks you, Brooke). Today, I finally got the time to sit down and pull together everything I'd filmed, so here it is!

A lot of you ask me how much I spend on clothes, how many articles of clothing I own, how big my wardrobe is, etc. So I guess this answers all of that! Sadly, my wardrobe is fairly unspectacular... but this makes for fun mixing and matching :)

Let me know what you think of my silly editing skills!

P.S. the fabulous Valentine's Day giveaway ends tomorrow night! Get entering HERE.

*love*

xx

Party in my wardrobe. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online