Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Hindsight.

IMG_0136
IMG_0146

Luca Luca Bikini - Vintage Wrap/Blanket/Happy-Fringes

Now that I've started to pull out the knits and layers (thought I'm not quite up to wearing tights), and it's dark when I wake up (which sucks), I'm dreaming of Summer. Once again. I'm feeling some déjà vu - I may or may not say this every year.

This super sweet Luca Luca bikini came to be my favourite beaching-swimming-go-to over the course of Summer. I went shark-net frolicking in it at Law camp over the weekend and very nearly froze to death - oh what I would give to be in St Tropez for the rest of the year :)

Aside from the obvious comfort factor (the fit is really quite glove-like), I do enjoy the double straps against the almost optical-illusion-esque stripes. Though you might not expect it, I think I'll definitely be using this baby for layering purposes during Winter too (I'm understocked on Winter clothes so I'm thinking up methods to conserve body heat).

I have my eye on the rest of this particular Luca Luca collection too - some of those bandeaus look insanely comfortable!

P.S. I completely forgot to announce the winner for the La Dama giveaway! Congrats to:

amalie from confessions

Knit rosaries coming your way girl! And to the rest of you beautiful people, I've another giveaway ready to go for tomorrow afternoon so keep our eyes peeled :)

*love*

xx

Hindsight. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online