Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

The back of your head is ridiculous.

Raw Swimwear 101031-2725

And so it begins. Fueling the happy smiles of you Northern-Hemispherers who are starting to bare legs and tums and bottled tans, and lamenting Sydney's tragic descent into sporadic rain (I assure you, I'll shut up as soon as the sun comes back and I can wear pretty coats without hiding under ugly umbrellas... and god forbid, PVC raincoats). I posted my favourite Luca bikini last week, and you all seemed to enjoy the awesome double straps and stripes as much as I did. SO I thought I'd share some of my other keep-in-mind-for-next-Summer pieces from the fantastic collection.

I have to say, I never used to like the fine line between swimwear and underwear (I've always been a bit awkward like that), but the pretty red baby below is definitely a winner. Clearly, I'm very much into all things fitted... and posessing seams, at the momento.

Raw Swimwear 101031-880
Raw Swimwear 101031-556
Raw Swimwear 101031-174

Be sure to check out the rest of the Luca collection right HERE (and maybe even frolick on Venice beach in one... you lucky LA dwellers...)

P.S. You all have exactly 2 days to enter the PRETTY DOG Giveaway for a $169 DLC Brooklyn Necklace! Clicky clicky!

*love*

xx

The back of your head is ridiculous. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online