Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Follow-up/Update #2: Brazilian Peel by AHA! (Before & After photo)

(Image Credit: http://Sephora.com)
So you may know from my last post (click here for reference), I received two sample size vials of the Brazilian Peel (by AHA) with two of my Sephora orders. I used the first vial twice (divided it in half) and I used the second vial last night.

I changed my skincare routine a little bit (subtracted a few things), and I haven't been using my AHA every night, so I still have a small scatter of faint pink/red blemish scars that haven't completely gone away. I decided to give the Brazilian Peel another try.

Like usual, I used a cleanser and then put the Brazilian Peel in my palm, mixed the product together and then quickly applied it to my face, with downward strokes. I had only extracted half of the vial, and then I thought - the heck with it, and emptied out the whole vial and applied the remaining amount to my face. Luckily, it was still easy to blend onto my face after the first layer had semi dried. You can definitely use half of the vial, (especially if you have a "petite" face, haha), but I really wanted my face to be a little more saturated with the product. During the ten minutes, I felt my face go a bit firm, like it felt both of the other times using the product. I felt more firming this time around, possibly because I used the full vial. I waited ten minutes, and then rinsed my face with warm water and pat my face dry. I waited about ten more minutes before I applied my moisturizer (Night of Olay Firming Cream with a drop of Josie Maran Argan Oil).

In the morning, my face felt very fresh and looked more radiant than the previous day. My overall complexion looked more even and my scars had lightened a bit.
Before: Before applying the Brazilian Peel After: The morning after applying the Brazilian Peel
I think it worked quite well. But at $23 a vial, I do not think this product is worth it. If you purchase 4 applications at $78, that is $19.50 a vial. You use one vial a week, so it's $78 for a monthly treatment. I would rather invest in a 30% AHA from Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) for 1/2 the price and it would most likely last me much longer than a month.

What do you think of the Brazilian Peel? Have you tried any "at home" peels? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

As always, thank you for reading and commenting!

Follow-up/Update #2: Brazilian Peel by AHA! (Before & After photo) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online