Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

NOTD: Neopolitan Colored Nails!

Last night I had attempted to do some tape designs with nail polish, inspired by Chloe's Nails amazing designs, but it didn't really work out for me. I picked the wrong choice of a nail polish, and no matter how long I left it to dry (even after a half hour and a few sprays of quick dry finishing spray & a fast dry top coat), each time I put a piece of tape on my fingernail, it lifted my polish off and I would have to redo the nail. Orly Cotton Candy is a gorgeous color, but not a huge fan of the formula. It's the type of polish that dries like soft plastic and you can make dents in it a long time after it is dry.

So, my "tape design" was a complete fail and I decided to freehand what I envisioned. I love taupe and peach-pink together, so after two coats of Orly Cotton Candy, I applied Love & Beauty Taupe on an angle to the tips of my nails. Then, I applied a white line with a nail design pen and Wet n Wild glitter over the taupe & white line. Then, finished it off with Sally Hansen Insta' Dri Top Coat. 

The outcome was okay, I wish the lines were more precise. I'll be attempting to do this again but with a different polish, that dries faster.

NOTD: Neopolitan Colored Nails! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online