Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Gail Sorronda SS11/12.

IMG_2254

Gail Sorronda's show on Monday night was a healthy walk between the ground-breaking structures from her last Spring/Summer, and a fresher, breezier ground. Aside from my love for the halos of white, messy hair and white pins (I think I'll wear my hair like this when it starts to get warm again - no hesitations), I loved Gail's play on higher necklines and mid-length sleeves, offset by bell shapes and just enough shirring to keep it tailored.

The problem with Fashion Week is that I want everything now. So thanks to Gail, you'll be seeing me in a lot of white this Winter.

IMG_2316
IMG_2343
IMG_2327
IMG_2243
IMG_2376
IMG_2340

Thank you all for the sweet comments about my styling/shooting for Paper Skye! I can't even begin to express how much I appreciate all your support :)

*love*

xx

Gail Sorronda SS11/12. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online