Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Get moving.

RAFW2011OutfitDay1

Events Military Blazer - NEUW Denim Denim Button Down Shirt - Hilda Mae Pleated Maxi - Covet Vintage Co. Envelope Clutch


Is it shameful that all I'm going to show you from Day 1 of RAFW is what I wore? At this point in the morning, I find it the only logical solution to getting some sleep some time soon :) rushing between uni and OPT really takes it out of you.

Having said that, I'll have detailed shots of this little ensemble up very soon - everyone appreciated Hilda Mae's super tight burgundy pleating. And I appreciated NEUW's denim. So much warmth in cold harbour-side times.

You have no idea how many subjects of lecture notes can fit in that clutch. And to the girl who asked on the train home, yes I did spend the entire day with this insanely collared blazer draped over my shoulders like a grandma.

I really enjoyed some of the shows today (LOVER's 10th year retrospective at the Opera House was absolutely breathtaking - will have photos up soon!) and it was so lovely to see some of my favourite people, finally meet some others who I've awkwardly known in the blogosphere forever, and to have a quick and happy chat with the lovely Miss Susie Bubble this evening. I'm such a dork.

Will keep you all updated!

But first, sleep.

*love*

xx

Get moving. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online