Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

NOTD: Pastel Pink Nails with Love & Beauty Peach!

Love & Beauty Peach Nail Polish (2) Coats, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat (1) Coat.
Love & Beauty Peach Nail Polish (2) Coats, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat (1) Coat.
Love & Beauty Peach Nail Polish isn't so much Peach as it is Pink. It's an opaque, pastel pink with a warm (peach) undertone. Although I originally thought the polish was way too light for my skintone with one coat, with two coats, the color slightly deepens & looks much better (and less white). The formula isn't bad, it applies a little streaky with one coat (as many pale pastels do), but with two coats, the color seems to merge together with no streaks. I think it's a lovely shade for the Spring/Summer for most skintones. The color really brightens up my hands, which I really like.

I apologize that the majority of my NOTD posts are of Love & Beauty Polishes, but they seem to be the only nail polishes I own that I haven't posted already (and that I'm not sick of). Also, you can find swatches of most OPI, China Glaze & Essie all over google, but the swatches for Love & Beauty Polishes are more limited. I think I'll do a "mega post" where I'll swatch all of the shades I own.
 
-

Here's Rocky since his hair cut in the beginning of the week. I didn't even know it was him when they brought him out to me. I was about to hop over the counter and knock someone out for trying to hand over an opossum instead of my little furball, but his new "do" seems to have settled nicely after a week, and he's looking very handsome. :)
He always stops in his tracks when I ask him "Where's Grandma?"

NOTD: Pastel Pink Nails with Love & Beauty Peach! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online