Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Miss Anjolee.

IMG 9903

Anjolee Diamond Bracelet - MINKPINK Faux-fur Coat from Market HQ - Yves Saint Laurent Lipstick from YesStyle.com - Facefront Bronzers as eyeshadow

Funnily enough, I would imagine that a girl wearing a luxurious coat such as this, dark lips, and diamond bracelets, would go buy the name of Anjolee. So, naturally, I was delighted when Marla asked that I put my own stylistic spin on one of Anjolee's fantastic diamond bracelets for women. I've been waiting for an excuse to wear this lipstick with my favourite bronzer-turned-eyeshadow together in its mysterious, almost overly-mocha-ed way; and the combination of the two with the polar opposite, but equally elegant bracelet seemed ideal during a week that hadn't produced sunshine to excuse itself by.

Yes it was an absolute pain to shoot in.

IMG 9891
IMG 9938
IMG 9947

First day back at Uni was surprisingly productive. And hello/thank you to the lovely little misses who came and said hello while I was morning-running! Can't say I was in my best state :)

*love*

xx

Miss Anjolee. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online