Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Randomness + A couple of reviews to look out for: Made from Earth Facial Serums!

Hey Everyone!

I hope you're all having a wonderful Monday!

Since Monday's are always the most dreaded day of the week (since it's the farthest day from the weekend), here's a cute little "Monday Humor" comic..
Haha! I hope you're not looking like Janice.. unless you had a "fun" weekend and rolled out of bed this morning - then kudos to you.

My day was a little brighter this Monday morning because my dear postman brought me a small package (yes, we're talking about mail). Inside were a couple of goodies from "Made from Earth". Made from Earth is a skincare company that specializes in Chemical-free, Organic skincare products. You can read more about them on their website http://www.madefromearth.com.

I got a hold of their Rosehip + Hibiscus Facial Serum as well as the Vitamin Enhanced Face Firming Serum. Now, you all know from my recent Skincare reviews that I love my Reviva Labs, but I'll be taking a short break to try these products out and I'll have a review for them soon!


Lastly, I'd like to thank those of you that entered my recent giveaway! I'll be announcing the winner shortly!

Randomness + A couple of reviews to look out for: Made from Earth Facial Serums! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online