Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

"I was all in gold sequins for Million Dollar Mermaid, 50 feet in the air." ~ Esther Williams.

IMG 9737

Isabella Oliver Relaxed Sequin Jacket - Supré Cowl Neck Jersey Top - Bonds Singlet Top - ASOS Boyfriend Belt - Therapy Shoes Tower Pumps

You may remember that I collaged this spectacular blazer a while ago, and I really must divulge that it is a dozen times more incredible, pizazzed and versatile in person. The slightly padded shoulders and sharp corners lend themselves very well to the cowl neck on this jersey tee, too. I've never thought about grey and gold together, but these gold sequins are (at risk of sounding pretentious) more white-gold than yellow, and they grey certainly picks up on that.

Interestingly, my new favourite trackpants (I know... I never thought I'd say that) are unlabeled. I found them while shopping with Mother, who had insisted on stopping in at one of those stores that don't really have a genre, with a strangely massive range of products (I found these under a packet of clothes pegs). I bought them purely for the fantastic burgundy, fully intending to turn them into some bizarrely seamed maxi skirt, but having worn them like this, I don't particularly want to.  Thoughts?


IMG 9799IMG 9718
IMG 9776
IMG 9788

I could wear sequins daily. They make the day go faster - I promise.

Tomorrow morning, I'm off for a little trip away with a group of wonderful Law friends of mine. I umm-ed and aah-ed and have decided that I do need to take my laptop with me (far too much to be done!) so I'll still be posting. A camera cord has also gone in the bag, so expect (sort of) live updates!

I'll also be announcing the Style Yourself giveaway winner very soon!

*love*

xx

"I was all in gold sequins for Million Dollar Mermaid, 50 feet in the air." ~ Esther Williams. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online