Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Violet & I.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us


With this amazing collection under her belt, designer Anna Linklater is certainly forming a following with appreciation for all things "influenced by English Rose meets bustling streets and vibrance of India". I'm loving the slightly vintage vibe in all of Violet & I's pieces, especially with Anna's unexpected, but other-wordly beauty in her fabric and colour combinations and the necklines, the necklines, the necklines. I never thought I'd be so in love with a neckline - or many!

Anna is having her runway debut at Melbourne Spring Fashion Week on September 1, in the Fashion 101 event, so if you're in the area, make sure you get some tickets at Stickystickets (here) - I'd be there in a tick if it weren't for me being in Sydney :( Anna's gorgeous pieces are too much so to miss! Also, on the 7th of September, Violet & I will be kickstarting its relationship with The Butterfly Foundation with the 'Body of Art Exhibition' where the Panacheya Camisole (below) will be for sale - 20% is donated back to The Butterfly foundation to help people living with eating disorders, which I think is definitely a valuable cause.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Check out more of Anna's work HERE!

P.S. I totally just finished four exams in two days - I'm a melted mess on the floor, but I'm alive! And now two days before Chemistry, the weekend before more Chemistry, and a day before Music performance... I can see the light :)

P.P.S. Outfit post tomorrow, I promise!

*love*

xx

Violet & I. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online